Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Congrats sweetheart~ =D 99 def!

After a pretty long wait!
Tonight is finally the night!! For...
*dum dum dum*
DARLING TO LEVEL HIS DEFENCE! =D
So we leveled together~
AND we leveled our attack together too~ Huhahahaha!

Target sighted!

BAM!
Then leveled~! O_o
Congratulations lao gong~!!

Awesome screenie ^.~
Darling also leveled his combat!
(It's so impossible to catch up now T_T)

Leveled his attack =)

Then it was my turn!
It's not a 99... =(
But.. It got my combat up =)

Sloooo00ooo0o0o0o0oooo00wwww Motiioo00oo0o0o0onnnnnn~

HOoHAa!!
Fireworks~!
Lao gong being sweet as usual =')
Love you too sweetheart~

After all that punching around~ We made up ^^
Okay, it looks like a small apple from here..
BUT! It's actually a slowly enlarging and expanding heart shape...

~*~
I ALSO LEVELED MY MAGE AND RANGE TO 85 TODAY!
WHAT A DAY!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks sweetheart;). It was so sweet of euu. My darling stop training att n def just to wait for me due to i was busy for weeks. So couldnt play. Thanks lao po. I love you so much. Really appreciated all u had done and u gave to me >"<. Love you forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart and my love for you will never ever change my love. Will love u till the end of my day~. Muacks! Waii dunt sleep tooo late yea my love. Really cant wait to find euu this friday >"<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe~ I'll sleep when you sleep =) Muaks!!!

    Me too! So excited for this Friday!! Can't wait to see my darling =')

    Love you soo much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. *barfs too*
    I can't believe you're still on runescape

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...support kels and ed la!!! ima start a group in facebook for tht xD maybe....lol...and gratz on the multi level ups....i wan those stats lol....at least a 90+ in all la xD

    ReplyDelete