Monday, September 29, 2008

Runescape

I'm dang effing sick of having pms already.
Emo-ing every night. Yes I am thankful it's only at night.
Feels effing pathetic lor. Especially when I'm so against emo people.
No offence.
So come already. Ovulate and get it over and done with.
Sucks being a girl sometimes.
I don't expect baby boo to understand.
It's complicated and unpredictable. Can be quite hard to tolerate also.
Sorry dear.

I feel like being angry but I got nothing to be angry about =/
Feel like shouting but all i can shout to is my pillow.
I sound like I feel like hurting someone huh?
It's not that..

Dang sick of RS too.
Feel quite ignored. I admit lar i haven't been keeping my manners.
But it's also cause I've been ignored.
It's like an effing unending circle.
I'm being rude because I'm being ignored. I'm being ignored because I've been rude.

Heck.

Jx finally caught up to my cooking level.
Dang kiasu
-which means cannot stand losing out-
He can keep doing the same thing over and over.
Got lotsa patience, which i lack. Dang sick of fish right now.
Hmm, good thing bout being kiasu would be that you'll always strive to be on top.
Bad thing is sore losers like me wouldn't be happy about it.
Haha.
Nah, I've given up. He can beat me in skills. It'll take him a while to beat me in combat.
I'm not even sure if I'll stick around RS that long.

For some reason J deleted me from his friend list.
I'm curious of why.
I'm sure he has his reasons.
Not like it matters lar. I deleted him too.

On the bright side I finally had the chance to play with ma big bro again =D
Makuuu!! Mi Manchi!!
Maku taught me how to hunt. FOR THE FIRST TIME.
So glad we get the chance to spend quality time.
Thanks for saving me from those larupias.
I still suck at catching them.
Oh oh! thanks for showing me whats it like to use chinchompas
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment